Ko Kut or Koh Kood
You may in fact find this confusing, but in fact it is one and the same place. Some chose to spell it Ko Kut and others Koh Kood. So when you are looking for maps, directions, timetables etc, be aware that Ko Kut and Koh Kood is in fact the same place, the place you are looking for.
Covering 16 Rai (6.5 acres) of tropical terrain on Klong Chao Bay, Away Koh Kood is located on the west coast of Koh Kood, which is 82 kilometers off the coast of mainland Trat Province in the Gulf of Thailand. By comfortable road journey on some world class motorways and road systems, Trat can be reached within 4 hours from Bangkok. From Trat main city it is just a short hop to Dan Khao or Laem Sork Pier for boat transfer to Koh Kood.
- Check-Out (HH:MM) :12:00 noon
- Child Age from, to (Yrs) :Under 12 years
- Distance from city center :30 km
- Distance to Airport (Km or Miles):30km
- Earliest Check-In (HH:MM):12:00pm
- Number of Floors :1 floors
- Parking Service (Yes, No) : yes
- Room Service (Yes, No, 24 Hrs) : yes
- Room Voltage : 220 Voltage
- Time to Airport (Minutes) :2.50 Hrs
- Year Hotel Built (Year) :2007
Selling points: * Spacious bungalow villas with private terrace and sea view * Peaceful surroundings combined with numerous activities