To the south of Bangkok lies Koh Samui, a tropical island rising from the shimmering Gulf of Thailand. Celebrated for its pristine beaches, crystalline waters, mountainous hinterland and coconut trees, Koh Samui, or “Coconut Island” is a popular enclave for sun seekers. Located 19km from Samui International Airport in the south-eastern coast of the island, Banyan Tree Samui is nestled in a series of cascading terraces on a private hill cove within the embrace of a protected white-sand beach on scenic Lamai Bay. Thailand’s third largest island, Koh Samui is accessible by plane from major Asian cities.
Reflecting traditional Thai-style architecture, the villas are elevated structures with steep roofs, and indoor living spaces flow into the outdoors. The all-pool villas range in size between 130sqm for the Deluxe Pool Villa and 316sqm for the Presidential Pool Villa, offering the largest individual pools in Samui, measuring 35sqm. Each villa is appointed with modern comforts such as air conditioning, LCD TV, Blu-ray audio & video player, stereo system and wireless-internet connection. Caring touches such as pillow selection, turndown services and an extensive bath menu add to a more comfortable holiday experience.
- Check-Out (HH:MM) :12:00 noon
- Child Age from, to (Yrs) :Under 12 years
- Distance from city center :10 km
- Distance to Airport (Km or Miles):19 Km
- Earliest Check-In (HH:MM):15:00pm
- Number of Floors :1 Floors/Villa
- Parking Service (Yes, No) : yes
- Room Service (Yes, No, 24 Hrs) : yes
- Room Voltage : 220 Voltage
- Time to Airport (Minutes) :20 minutes
- Year Hotel Built (Year) :2010
Selling Point: * Soak up the view from the secluded Lamai Beach at Banyan Tree Samui. * The private cliff top retreat with spacious pool villas and the island's only hydrotherapy spa.