Centara Khum Phaya Resort & Spa, Centara Boutique Collection (formerly Prince Khum Phaya Resort & Spa Chiang Mai): Chiang Mai is well-known for its extensive range of hotels, many being high rise within the city centre. Unlike others, Centara Khum Phaya Resort & Spa, Centara Boutique Collection aims to deliver a friendly traditional Lanna style resort right to the heart of Chiang Mai.
The design and architecture of Centara Khum Phaya Resort & Spa, Centara Boutique Collection are based on Lanna (Northern-Thai) traditions and customs, distinctively for the Art of Teak Wood Carving used in the majority of the decorations including the 80-year-old teak wooden roof topping. Plus, in-room furniture and facilities are in Lanna style. The pleasant landscape, conceived from traditional Thai style, which is an assembly of Thai mythological trees and flowers, which some age more than a hundred years, make Centara Khum Phaya Resort & Spa, Centara Boutique Collection a unique place to stay.
- Check-Out (HH:MM) :12:00 noon
- Child Age from, to (Yrs) :Under 12 years
- Distance from city center :3.1 Km
- Distance to Airport (Km or Miles):7 kms
- Earliest Check-In (HH:MM):14:00pm
- Number of Floors :2 floors
- Parking Service (Yes, No) : yes
- Room Service (Yes, No, 24 Hrs) : 24
- Room Voltage : 220 Voltage
- Time to Airport (Minutes) :15 minutes
- Year Hotel Built (Year) :2009
Child Policy: There is no extra charge for children under 12 years sharing the same room as their parents (Maximum 1 or 2 children sharing existing bedding) Additional breakfast charge as per contract Meal rate-get 50% discount from adult rate
Selling Points: Traditional Lanna Style resort right to the heart of Chiangmai Located in the Chiangmai Business Park