Le Méridien Chiang Mai presents a portal to a new perspective in accommodation in the heart of Thailand’s northern capital. The hotel exudes an intriguing blend of Le Méridien’s European heritage and the local Lanna Era style to deliver a contemporary cultural experience backed by a natural canvas of Chiang Mai’s green environment.
The hotel’s 383 guestrooms await tech-savvy travellers, who can stay connected with broadband internet and enjoy a modern entertainment experience centred on a high-definition LCD television. Each room overlooks Doi Suthep Mountain and is outfitted with a signature Le Méridien Bed to ensure a restful night’s sleep.
- Check-Out (HH:MM) :12:00 noon
- Child Age from, to (Yrs) :Under 12 years
- Distance from city center :0.8 km / 0.5 miles
- Distance to Airport (Km or Miles):3.7 km / 2.3 miles
- Earliest Check-In (HH:MM):14:00pm
- Number of Floors :22 floors
- Parking Service (Yes, No) : yes
- Room Service (Yes, No, 24 Hrs) : 24
- Room Voltage : 220 Voltage
- Time to Airport (Minutes) :15 minutes
- Year Hotel Built (Year) :2008
Child Policy: A maximum of 1 child under 12 years of age share room with 1 or 2 adults FOC, utilzing existing room bedding. Every child must be mentioned upon reservation. Interconecting rooms must be requested to hotel upon reservation and will be confirmed upon availability. Meal rate for child 4-12 years get 50% discount from adult rate.
Selling point: * Just 7km from the airport, and just minutes from the city's railway station as well as the bus terminal (the Chiang Mai arcade) * Blend of Le Me'riden's European heritage and local Lanna Era style, uniquely contemporary hotel * Located in downtown Chiang Mai's commercial district on Chang Klan Road * Not far a way to Chiang Mai Night Bazaar or to Mae Ping River