about lebua at State Tower Bangkok
lebua at State Tower is an all-suite luxury hotel in Bangkok with 358 lavish suites which are the most spacious in their category. Located at the riverside in the second tallest tower in Bangkok, each suite offers majestic views of the Chao Phraya River and the City. The suites feature Bvlgari amenities, 330 thread count linen and in-suite cooking option by its Conde Nast accredited Chefs which make lebua a truly unique luxury hotel.
- Check-Out (HH:MM) :12:00 noon
- Child Age from, to (Yrs) :Under 12 years
- Distance from city center :5 km
- Distance to Airport (Km or Miles):35 kms
- Earliest Check-In (HH:MM):14:00pm
- Number of Floors :67 floors
- Parking Service (Yes, No) : yes
- Room Service (Yes, No, 24 Hrs) : yes
- Room Voltage : 220 Voltage
- Time to Airport (Minutes) :30 minutes
- Year Hotel Built (Year) :2007
Child Policy: Children under 12 yrs old can share the same room with parent, using existing bedding FOC on room only. Child under 4 years breakfast is complimentary.
- All Suite luxury hotel located at the riverside in second tallest tower in BKK. - Sirocco located on the 63rd floor, is the world's highest Al Fresco. - Restaurant and the most spacious open-air roof top restaurant in Asia.