An enchanting sanctuary
in an ancient Thai city
Chiang Mai is a vibrant city with a myriad of seductive attractions. You choose to stay at Shangri-La Hotel, Chiang Mai, as it is conveniently located within the bustling centre of this culturally rich city.
Elegance of Shangri-La at Chiang Mai You head to Pool Bar for a quiet drink. Time stands still as you watch the sun set, the fiery ball of red dipping down into the mountains. This is a moment you’ll want to savour for a lifetime.
Now that you’re well-fed, you make your way to CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La, for some pampering. You indulge in a traditional Thai massage. The combination of gentle rocking, deep stretching movements and compression of the spine energizes yet relaxes you.
- Check-Out (HH:MM) :12:00 noon
- Child Age from, to (Yrs) :Under 12 years
- Distance from city center :1.5 Km
- Distance to Airport (Km or Miles):10 km
- Earliest Check-In (HH:MM):14:00pm
- Number of Floors :12 Floors
- Parking Service (Yes, No) : yes
- Room Service (Yes, No, 24 Hrs) : 24
- Room Voltage : 220 Voltage
- Time to Airport (Minutes) :15 minutes
- Year Hotel Built (Year) :2005
Family Plan: * The extra bed will be provided FOC for child under 12 years (bed only) * Complimentary buffet meal including breakfast will be provided for child under 12 years old when accompained by at least 1 paying adult up to maximum of 2 children under 12, a 50% discount of the buffet price will be gived * In excess of 2 children under 12 years, a 50% discount of the buffet price will be gived
Selling Points: * Hotel located within the bustling centre of cultural rich city * Near night market