Aldeeratravel.com (License No. 11/06014)
Aldeera Travel (Thailand) Co., Ltd are welcome to every users in our website in which we in charge for the internet business. Please read these terms carefully, if you do not accept these terms, do not use this website. By using the site Aldeeratravel.com you accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions. You can choose not to access or otherwise use the Site.
1. OWNERSHIP: The Site is operated by Aldeeratravel.com. The mailing address for Aldeeratravel.com, Room # 18-19, 1st Floor, 2 Ploenchit Center Sukhumvit Rd., Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
2. ACCESS TO THE SERVICES: Subject to the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, Aldeeratravel.com may offer to provide certain products and services as described more fully on the Site, and which are selected by you through the process provided on the Site (“Services”), solely for your own use, and not for the use or benefit of any third party. Services shall include, but not be limited to, any services Aldeeratravel.com performs for you, as well as the offering of any content on the site. Aldeeratravel.com may change, suspend or discontinue the Services at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or contend. Aldeeratravel.com may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. Aldeeratravel.com reserves the right to update or modify the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of the Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as changed. For this reason, Aldeeratravel.com encourages you to review the Terms and conditions whenever you use the Site. You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment or ancillary services needed to connect to, access the Site or otherwise use the Services, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, software, and long distance or local telephone service. You shall be responsible for ensuring that such equipment or ancillary services are compatible with the Services.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. This Site and the Materials contain and reference trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Aldeeratravel.com and/or other parties. No license or right to or in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Aldeeratravel.com and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you. Reproduction or storage of materials obtained from this Site is subject to the Thailand Copyright. You may not remove any copyright, trademark notice or proprietary notices from the Materials; or use the Materials or this Site except as permitted in this Agreement. The use of any Materials from the Site on any other internet, intranet, web or other site or computer environment is prohibited. You may not utilize framing techniques to frame any Aldeeratravel.com trademarks, logos, or other proprietary information (including images and text). You may not use any Meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name, trademarks or other proprietary information.
4. PROHIBITED CONDUCT. You agree not to:
(a) Copy, display, modify, reproduce, or otherwise transfer any of the Materials to any third party without the prior written permission of Aldeeratravel.com
(b) Interfere or disrupt networks connected to the Site;
(c) Use or attempt to use any device, software or routine which interferes with the proper functioning of the Site or any transactions being offered through the Site;
(d) Transmit files, data or other materials containing a computer virus, corrupted data, worms, “Trojan horses” or other instructions or design that would erase data or programming or cause the Site or any equipment or system to become inoperable or incapable of being used in the full manner for which it was designed;
(e) Deliver any communication to or through the Site which violates any local, state, federal or international law;
(f) Deliver any communication to or through the Site that contains defamatory, libelous, abusive or obscene material; or
(g) Deliver any communication to or through the Site that will infringe upon the rights of any third party.
(h) To download, upload, announce or any conduct for unsuitable benefit from the context or text, any job from this website without the written consent from the company in advance and/or post the heading or conduct to appear the damage text to the internet member user and/or the third party.
(i) To add, delete, edit, change, copy, keep, collect, use or seek the benefit of individual information of the member or other user who are our customer or the member of company.
(j) To conduct anything violated the announcement or the policy of company specified in agreement or imposes after. In case that, we know that you conduct anything violated the agreement or the condition specified in this website. We have the right to stop your service without prior notice and/or maybe proceed in the law immediately accordingly to our suitability.
5. You agree to inform your individual information which is correct, certain, update and complete to the company. When we receive above information, we will keep, collect and protect your individual information accordingly to the standard specified in the policy of company’s individual information protection.
6. In order to protect your individual information, you should follow with the agreement and condition of this website strictly especially keeping individual information and password for your benefit protection. Other people are prohibited to get individual information and above password using in anything, otherwise your conduction will be effected accordingly to the law.
7. The mistake restriction.
You agree and accept that partial information appeared in this website such as the opinion of the user or posting the topic through website in any topic. Above text was written by the third party or partial website user who isn’t relating to the website or excluded from the control of the company. We aren’t responsible for the false from the context or above context including the damage, suing the case, claim or any conduct violated both in civil and computer criminal case or any false in law effected to the computer instrument, property, right or any property related to you or third party accordingly to the contract, violate, criminal false or any.
8. The restriction of false acceptance.
The text, drawing or any information in website. Some is the information collection from any sources for being the information, knowledge, the benefit for the user. We do our best in continuation collecting correct and update information of above. On the other hand, we don’t approve the trusty, correct, update of above information. You agree and accept that we have no authority in supervision all of information in this website because we are only the intermediate in exchange the information between the member and / or the internet user.
9. Misuse and Termination
9.1 Aldeeratravel.com reserves the right to remove any member account, including but not limited to all trips, travel maps, forum posts, blog and diary postings, and any other member related information for any of the offenses listed under term 5 or for any other reason at Aldeeratravel’s sole discretion.
9.2 Each member acknowledges that Aldeeratravel is entitled to withdraw any information if Aldeeratravel feels that it is meant to bring Aldeeratravel in disrepute.
9.3 In the case you violate these Terms, Aldeeratravel has the right to terminate your account and refuse you access and membership to this Website without any further notice. In the case of a serious violation, Aldeeratravel may also file suit against you for business interference or any other appropriate legal theories. In these cases Aldeeratravel will seek compensation from you for lost revenue and any potential damage to Aldeeratravel’s reputation caused by your actions.
9.4 If you are aware of any possible misuse of this Website or any other actions or content which might be in breach of these Terms, please contact us.
10. The policy of dispute stopping
The stop any dispute from the service of this website. If the user have the problem or get the damage from the text, substance or any service appeared in this website, we have the policy in stop any dispute. Any users, who get the damage, can inform by clear written claim to the employee of the company as following detail:
(a) Name, address
(b) Telephone number/e-mail address
(c) The detail of claim and / or the illegal evident (if have)
(d) The proposal or the advice or the required request to our company.
After we get above claim, we will contact the related person and inform the managing director or the authority of the company. Then, we will proceed it within 15 days from the written notice date with the above context.
During the above proceeding, we agree not to proceed the case both in civil and criminal to the company due to our coordinator of this website. As a result, we use the time in examination and inspection the additional fact.
11. The damage compensation
You agree and accept that you will cooperate to our company in any proceeding to solve or stop the problem causing from the false contract or law topic to the company. You have to protect our company from suing the case from the third party to company, managing director or the employee or the branch. In case that, you make the false in any agreement and the condition in this website, you will compensate the damage to the company according to the law.
12. Additional Correcting
We reserve the right in correcting, changing, adding, delete to the policy of individual information specified in this website.
13. Individual Information Protection
We try our best in individual information protection according to the policy of individual information specified in this website.
14. Force Law
In case of that it causes any dispute from the service of our company owing to this website, you and our company agree to use Thai law in service dispute in this website. This is the consent of the agreement and condition in this website. In the future, you use the service after correcting, adding the agreement and condition of this website of the company, it means that you consent the agreement and the condition of this website for the above information.
15. Booking Condition
(a) All bookings must be made at least seven (7) days prior to departure.
(b) Listed prices are subject to change without prior notice for events beyond Operator’s control including, but not limited to, increase or establishment of surcharges, government-imposed taxes, fees and tariffs, or component prices.
(c) Standard policies and penalties outlined may be more restrictive during holidays and special events. No refunds will be made for special events, shows, or attraction passes.
(d) Items not included in the package price consist of, but are not limited to, baggage handling, tips and gratuities, meals, rollaway beds, cribs, resort fees, and all items of a strictly personal nature. These items are the sole responsibility of the Customer and should be paid directly when the service is received.
16. We will Endeavour to notify you of all relevant taxes, airport charges and any other additional costs including the important booking terms & conditions when you confirm your booking with us (as at that date) but these may be subject to variation prior to your departure and your selected travel services.
17. Service Payment
In order to be convenient in your payment, Aldeeratravel.com prepares the method of service payment as following:
17.1 Pay by booking system (service charge 3% for Visa and every kinds of Master Card)
17.2 Pay by the bank account system and ATM.
Account Name: Aldeera Travel (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Bank Name Branch Account Type Account Number
Siam Commercial Bank Ploenchit Center Saving 216-211717-7
17.3 Payment by direct to our Customer Service Centers:
Aldeera Travel (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Address: 2 Ploenchit Center, 1st Floor, Room No. 18-19, Sukhumvit Road,
Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
Telephone (+66 2)656 8866
Hotline (+66 8) 1 920 8444
ALDEERA TRAVELS (Head Office)
Address: Souq Nabina, Darul Qutab R/A, Doha, Qatar
Mailing: P.O. Box 55444 Doha, Qatar
Tel:+974 4433999 D#: +974 4411778
FAX: +974 4410333
2nd Subsidiary Office: Doha Airport Branch: Open from 8.00 – 12.00 Mid night
Address: Commercial Road, Old Airport
Mailing: P.O. Box 9299 Doha, Qatar
Tel: +974 4663444, Fax: 4662444
3rd Subsidiary Office: B-Ring, Road Branch
Address: B-Ring Road Old Farig Ghanem, Umghwalina
Mailing: P.O. Box 55444 Doha, Qatar
Tel: +974 4314444 FAX: +974 4410444
In case of paying by bank account system or ATM, you can confirm the down payment and service by telephone and dispatch the above payment document by fax or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org we will immediately dispatch the important document to you after getting your payment.
Last updated: May 2010